Thursday 19 August 2010

Featured Seller!

From today I have been very fortunate to be Ugly Be Gone's featured seller! I answered a few questions so if you'd like to know me better you can read the article by clicking HERE.

If you havent already heard of www.uglybegone.com then you are in for a treat! Ugly Be Gone hosts some amazing talented designers and crafters that have been selected to be part of this lovely site. At Ugly Be Gone you wont find any mass produced or thrown together items. All sellers are from the UK and sell the most gorgeous gifts from Organic Skin Products by lulu & boo to Lampshades with hidden messages by The Old Lamp Shed.

Ugly Be Gone also have a fantastic prize giveaway running at the moment and you can win a selection of the products sold on the site. Why dont you enter? ENTER COMPETITION

2 comments:

  1. I'm following. Saw you in my Etsy forum thread. I posted a couple of your listings on my blog today. :)
    http://juliesbits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww great! Thanks Julie! Im following you too :)

    ReplyDelete